Product Marketing Leader
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Establishing the vision and strategic plan for the assigned product segment
- Ensuring appropriate use of available channels to drive designated products to target customer segments ensuring market share and OP goals are met
- Set and execute product marketing strategy and tactical plan
- Address competition and workout compelling arguments, solution offering and sales
- Collaterals preparation to support customers budgeting and purchase requirements.
- Recommending price and discount guidelines for designated products within the price positioning framework to maximise returns
- Monitoring market share and gross margin returns for designated products and recommending appropriate
- Communication with commercial teams to integrate initiatives
- Locally and to provide feedbacks on local market business situations and needs.
- Providing advanced application support for designated products
- Identify opportunities and match customers application needs with product features based
- On technical knowledge and overall market trends.
- Mentoring team members to develop both technically and commercially.
- Master’s Degree and above in Bioengineering/Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Medical Science, Analytical or Material Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing and/or support, product development, or related field
- Well experience in cell culture medium industry; Biopharma industry
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment